Monday, March 14, 2005

SL: Motivation

After 3 to 4 days, Bryan finally managed to put up the chatterbox... was it that hard to do? :p Ohwells, it is to be expected from someone who's just started to learn how to use the internet...hehehe jkjk

Anyways, 2 days have passed since the holiday started and I have yet to open my books.
Theres not much time left til SPM and everyday I'm still fooling around having fun.
Coming exam is rather important...
school has decided to stream both science classes so that the top 30 students will be in one class and the coming exam which is right after holidays will be the deciding-factor.


I have no idea what to do now.
I keep telling myself to just sit down and study.. but I can't.. I just can't.
I need a motivation.. a drive.
Personally, I don't really mind being streamed since I know I will end up in the same class as all my friends... but then again, I know its going to affect my results.
Somebody motivate me.. I need a drive... I need a good reason.
bleh

"Sex before marriage fun to do but bad for you"
Words of wisdom of a good friend of mine.. Mr. X. Can you guess who it is? 5 bucks to the right answer ;) hehe cheers

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motivation? lol Everyone has a reason why they aspire so much. You just haven't found that drive yet. Maybe you can think of your future like your dream occupation or something. For me, it's to live up with my sister's results etc =S Anyway, good luck in your SPM! ^^

~Anna

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey~this site is so boring...LOL nola juz kiddin..i wonder who came up wif the sex b4 marriage thing..pretty darn farnie..but quite true..lol he must very smart and sexy..HAHAHhAh pretty smart to come up wif these sayins..man..

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

f*** this is shit.. Hu come up widd the sex b4 marriage thing is so stupid lo.. i wonder hu is tat fool..

3:11 PM  
Blogger joecephas said...

hahaha u tink le? lol

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean wong .. a mind like him really blows ppl away ..

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa its not sean wong :P lol

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home