Saturday, March 19, 2005

SL: Wasted

i'm a lesbo. yes i am. apparently someone that has nothing better to do wrote that in the chatterbox. if you hav sth against me, tel it to my face bitch. btw, if its one of u guys who wrote that (jack, bran, chiang or whoever).. sorry.. lol

its saturday already. wasted my whole holiday. my everyday activity for the hols:
sleep at 3 in the morning.
wake up at 1 in the afternoon.
spend my whole afternoon planning what to do at night.
go out with friends at night either.. watch movie or lepak somewhere.

sad isn't it? my goal for the hols to wake up early and study for atleast 3 hours a day didn't seem to work out. bleh. i need to take a walk. i need to rearrange my thoughts. i need to find my peace of mind. i need to sleep. gnite

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol why get so worked up about someone calling you lesbo? LoL

-B

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops.. i didn't see what he wrote after that. heh heh. prolly one of the guys

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha :P chis i don tink it is. owels... huever tat is.. damn fucker

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home