Monday, May 30, 2005

BB-tiredded

hmmmmmmm......2 days till me first paper....not scared...haha.....scared for maths nia....realise i don remember alot....functions suck ass....Managed the balance a hard bank reconciliation statement(accounting) today.....confidence now sky-high :) CMON EXAMS! BRING IT!


ish....tomoro got house chapel and breakfast....gotta go school at 7.15 to for that....so early my goodness! school here got so much macam-macam...ish if it wasnt for my ice coffee....mite start sleeping in class hehe...dono why but find it impossible to sleep at 9.30 when im here (my old bedtime) hehe....but i pride myself wif my able-to-not-sleep-for-a-day-ability...so doesnt bother me alot


cant wait to step foot in malaysian soil again...where my accent wont be so inferior....where i actually know wad the colours for the notes are (mayb i dont....let me think...hmmmm) aiyah...don feel like going on being loso bout me missing home like MAD again...can just read other blogs...feeling pretty much the same as them hehe...tomoro got p.e...yay! playing handball...basically just ppl throwing a small ball into a goal...like captains ball...but into a goal...and can run 3 steps....im keeper :) tough job....barraged by an ongoing onslaught of balls thrown at u...haha...im like one of if not the best keepers here....coz im brave! mus not be scared of the ball....hurts for a while nia...haha...but it reli hurts lah....imagine someone throwing a ball to you at full strength....man freaky! Its fun though.....


you can make me whole again........drew 2-2 on saturday wif ivanhoe boys grammar....good game man...considering the fact that they won 6-0 against another team from our school...we got a pretty good result...their whole team was asian...man they all look so fit...like can run fast...and like veri skill....but in actual fact they very sloppy....first touch..control....not brave enough to tackle :)
Opted to play in defense...but the coach din let me...cis idiot...the other defenders all suck...let me play there lah...so played in midfield again...had to help out my defense so many times...noone can head...so they are useless wif long throws into the box....got my onfield voice back...shouting at everyone hahaha....noone else give command so i give lo....haha....did my first slide tackle on a guy hahaha....got the ball cleanly...altho he fell....and some guy actually push me off the ball...imagine that! Overalllllllll....good game....we scored a wonder goal...yea cant wait for next match!


OMG...FORLAN....TOP SCORER IN THE PRIMERA LIGA....WADS WRONG WIF THE WORLD!!!!


i tink my school server actually blocked access to webmessenger.msn.com.....tried to go on the whole day (u ppl got hols mah....haha) but cant....cud go on other sites leh...damnit....they are wise to me!!!!!


close to me u like my mother...close to me u like my father...close to me u like my sister....close to me u like my brother...u r the onli one my everything and for u this song i sing.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home