Tuesday, July 12, 2005

BB-rejuvenated...

Hmmm....just finish brushing off the cobwebs from my blog...we'll im back in aus...cudnt blog at all back home coz my family have yet to discover the wonders of broadband hehe...i actually wanted to write a super long post bout my day-2-day life in kuching...but after writing 2 days...i felt lazy hehe...most of u guys know wad i did so...no point in that...well..it just felt so bloody damn good to return home...even if it was only for 2 weeks...i cant say i was the most entertain person those 2 weeks (friggin exams) but nevertheless i enjoyed myself...bonded wif me sis (sis=pet dog...real sis had exams too...i dont want her to fail u know hehe)....ate laksa every alternate day...ahhh that was the life...u nvr fully appreciate wad u hav till u lose it...highlights of me trip...hanging wif kun (funny ass)...RWMF!!!!....Lord Of The RM600 (you really had to be there :))...brushes with death ;)....AHHH THE WHOLE BLOODY TRIP WAS A HIGHLIGHT!!! everyone looks the same...acts the same...comfort of familiarity was at play..oh cant forget to mention that almost everyone needs glasses!!! (keep saying im fat...cant see how they get that idea hehe...but just to be sure...gonna shed weight [i hope :)] and come back as a lean-mean bryan machine!!!) roundbak is really dangerous...when i first heard it from dn...tot it was lame hehe...but i did enjoy myself hurting myself...im the big/fat guy Ndrews tokin bout haha...deek...RWMF was fun...felt so short though...played the usual cards games there...with the inclusion of a new favourite...MEMORY which is surprisingly fun hehe...oh sime and I made up a new game called Psychic...which is basically a guessing game...i must admit it was fun but i cant believe i lost Rm20 in that game...well sorry bout the untidiness but i hav a indo essay to write...haih...oh i cant forget Mr Anonymous now can i...well he either cant spell his name or he don hav one....Or his name is so fuckin dumb that he's ashamed of it....k with all my heart and all sincerity..Fuck Off..or send ur hate mail to me :)

cyaz ppl...hope u miss me coz i definitely miss u lot a hell lot!

damn jam...the exams is over over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home