Saturday, March 11, 2006

SL: Home

jus got back from kl..
feels good to be home =)

reached kl rd 1030.. mum picked me n sent me to t1 (cybercafe) since annzian sherm and jack were there...

so watched them dota awhile then me sherm n jack went for a drink at siang siang.
talked frm bt 1130pm til 1am or so then sherm had to leave...
then jack n i stayed there til bt 330am. lolz

feels good to be able to relive the old days.. jus goin to a kopitiam or lepak anywhere and just talk shit for hours

only now instead of 6 - 8 of us hangin out til late nites/early morns.. its jus me n jack. lol. owels. miss u guys like shit.

anyways.. feels good to b home =) cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger joecephas said...

u reached kl arnd 1030????????

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHIT LA I WANNA BE THERE. nowhere to go here at night. ARGHHHHHH

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home