Monday, March 14, 2005

BB: Atleast I did something!

my goodness sime...whats with the personal attack on me??? you deleted my piture ok....haha!

well,todays labour day!!! which means MOOMBA!! (its a festival which basically has no meaning) haha...went to city with a few friends and watch a pretty dumb parade. hehe. its like any other parade....people waving...smiling...dancing...so yea. went home early...got major homework to finish. and two tests tomorrow...have to study so can top the class again hehe.

Changing colour to make it attract people. I need to make it prim, proper and colourful....so says simon. He's so critical recently...RELAX!!! Going to post a picture of a Liger...which is a cross between a tiger and a lion hehe...the year 11 mascot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home