Friday, March 25, 2005

BB: Nine Weeks

Its good Friday….well the only thing good about this day is that theres no school!! Woohoo!
Other then that….today was a boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring day.
I was bored enough to count the days since I left home….guess wat…its been 9 fateful weeks. Maybe I’m homesick today…I dunno…the immense boredom got me thinking hehe.
9 week…..I lasted 9 weeks without a lot of things.

9 weeks without seeing my dad
9 weeks without seeing my mum
9 weeks without seeing my sis
9 weeks without seeing my dog
9 weeks without seeing my grandparents, relatives, cousins, maid.
9 weeks without my dads cooking
9 weeks without seeing all my wonderful wonderful friends, dn, bran, chiang, kloh, sime, drew, jack, gordon, jason, diana, serena, steve, amelia, kchai, ian, lik, lik’s mum, che wee, gilly, caleb, gkho, bak khan, steph………etc.
9 weeks without playing bball
9 weeks without playing football with rusy, billy, erich, leonard, wafi…..etc.
9 weeks without laksa, kolo mee, kueh chap, gubak mee, teh si peng, chicken rice, cha kueh…etc
9 weeks without astro, watching dvds, watching football at a reasonable hour and not at 2,3 in the morning, having a new ps2 game whenever I want
9 weeks without going to Lodge….seeing the hall, the canteen, the field, the dome, walking up those flight of stairs leading to the 4A/5A classroom, seeing cikgu lily, cikgu danny, mrs wong, all the cool teachers, walking to the shops….etc.

9 weeks without everthing important to me!!


Sighs……..so enjoy and treasure everything important to you while you still can.

Anyways....lets leave on a happy note shall we?? I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!! hehe and good luck with your exams!


cheers ppl!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buddy~just come back now lah..hahaha=D

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh. the good old days. man why did you hafta go overseas. now no one buy burger with me

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh..now i hafta get a new buddy..hahahahah

11:48 PM  
Blogger serena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bryan continue counting alrite?cos we will also be counting and ure also a wonderful fren too..hhehe..so we really do hope to see u soon!!! :)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home