Thursday, April 07, 2005

BB-TommY

lalalalalala........my school house singing was held last night...its just a singing competition between houses...haha...just imagine blue and yellow house performing mini musicals against each other.
It was pretty enjoyable...the plays were really well done actually....my house did 'Tommy' by The Who. Sang Pinball Wizard, Im Free and See Me Feel Me....i recommend downloading it hahaha (steveeeeee =P)
Welllllll....we didnt win hahaha.....but we got the best conducting award hehe...so it was pretty alright...sang my lungssss out man.....sigh...that was my Joseph! Theres a dvd of the night as well hahaha...definitely buying it!
All you people back home...exams finish hor....yay!!! im happy as well....now got people teman me hahahahahaha
cheers ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home