Sunday, July 17, 2005

BB-How Old Do You Feel?

Yes we all know cikguLily is a 64 yr-old grandma who feels like a 18 yr-old inside (LOL)...but do u guys out there really feel your age? Most of you will probably will probably say yes...but do others think the same way you do?
I get ask that alot in school...makes me really wonder bout my actions and words and mindset...i think its about time...that we started acting our age. No more rash stupid decisions..or being told wad to do and when...Time to stand up and be counted as a young adult.


I hate my teachers...they make me think too much hehe


How Good Does That Look? mmm yummy!


or this...look familiar?

im hungry...hey auntie...whens dinner...feed me women!

1 Comments:

Blogger - z a r a t h o s - said...

ur only young once. not twice.

but young is a relative term, a mindset.

so to all the people asking me the same question,

fcuk you. haha.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home