Sunday, August 07, 2005

BB-Another Missed Party.

watched cricket the whole night...as im typing this, Australia are 107-4 and are trailing England by 175 runs. Gonna be hard for Australia to win. Not impossible though.
links links...You guys better drive in accordance with the rules...if not...your car might appear on the panducermat site...where they are trying to embarrass road rules offenders by posting thier pics up...reminds me of sophia and her 555 notebook...in which she'll write nombor lesen of cars...hehe.
The 2 big birthday months are here...August and September...glad im not back home or my wallet would be losing weight drastically...BirthdayColour...see what colour you are...im cream:

CREAM
Competitive and sportive. Don't like losing and always cheerful! You are trustworthy, and very out-going. You choose love carefully, and don't fall in love easily. But once you find the right one, you don't let go for a long long time.
Sounds very disturbingly like me...hehe...a 24 hour blogathon has just started...from 9pm saturday to 9pm sunday....5 established msian bloggers are gonna blog every half an hour for charity...entertaining...been pressing my f5 button every few minutes.

Heres something fun...its 2am now and i have been tying my shoelaces for the past half an hour...see how cool your shoelaces can be...no more zig-zag patterns:


used this design on my adidas

turned out pretty cool :)

used this on my nikes

looks nice as well.

well...going to city tomoro...to help jane break fast. cyaz!

1 Comments:

Blogger SophiaAaA said...

AHHH.... ahahha... im surprised u still remember my 555 book! speakin of it, i shud go dig it out and see whu has crossed my path... ;) miss ya boogie

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home