Saturday, March 25, 2006

SL: Random KL Pics

some pics taken from my fon in kl. only have a few cos i jus got my fon. so yeah.. expect more in time to come.



annnyee watching us play pool.


denise's turn.


hrm...


cletus.


annzian.


one of my classmates, sean, sleeping in class. hehe.


bak khan.


annzian yawning. boy isnt he cute. hehe :P cletus nxt to him.


after school. jasonlim, bak, ivan n gilbert (left to right).


joshua. hes sad.


annzian. isnt he cute? hehe


chiang. crazy. hehe hes in my room btw. :P


our apartment's living room. the place we (me bert ivan jasonlim bak n others) watch tv. duh. hehe


annzian. nude. on... my bed. haih


again.


annzian. in gilberts n ivans room. blueservering.


ok if u notice most of the pics are candid. and most pictures have annzian in it. the reason.. im lazy to ask ppl to pose for the camera... and annzian is always with me (hes here for hols btw). so yea.. will take more pics and upload it.

will upload pics during kch hols last week soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah! seee, told you so! G.A.Y. =) and nah, im not jealous.



- pauline

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha lesbian la u :p

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home