Monday, July 10, 2006

I Miss My Laptop

So...Zidane was born in the year of the bull ey??? That was a sweet headbutt..the oldman can still bite. To be fair to him, everyone knows what a dickhead Materazzi can be. Materazzi probably said 'Go back to Algeria you terrorist' or something along those lines.

Ah well...congrats Azzuri. Many people may say they don't deserve to win it, but winning the World Cup isn't easy and reaching the finals proves them worthy of winning it. Only 2 goals conceded in the entire tournament (OG-Zaccardo and Pen-Zidane), Italy certainly proved that they are worthy champions. Italy completely nullified Zidane in that match, Gattuso and Pirlo were taking turns marking him the whole night. Great Job. I loved Cannavaro's overhead kick clearance...he reminds me of me ( :

Au revoir et merci monsieur Zidane. Bonjour Monsieur Ribery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home