Saturday, March 25, 2006

SL: Blah

okay this is probably overdue. but anyways, i just wanna thank these people for helping me before and during spm. i wouldve gotten shit results if it werent for :

1. God
its either his grace, luck, or the standard of spm has dropped.

1 1/2. Bryan
yes, my blog buddy. he forced me to put him after God. so here he is.. ure the best muaks! hehe :p

2. Ian, Bak Khan, Steve
my study group mates at ians/bakkhans house. ian is probably one of the major reasons y i didnt flunk it.

3. Deanne Kevin Jack Ronald
class study group members. for all the tests and pushing me to study.

4. Brandon Ronald Maoling and many more...
for all the late night chats b4 spm when i felt so fucked up.

i probably missed out a lot of people. im too lazy to think. steph.. yichieh.. everyone la.. big thanks. hugs

6 Comments:

Blogger sma said...

ummm... I think I should be in that list eventhough I probably didn't realise you were having exams... I have no reasons to give you,.. but yea I should be mentioned

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what lies!!!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kchai said...

M i in the list too :D

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er since i dont see your name no you're not :P hahaha you had it inside you all along sime :) study hard and dun give up. see you at the end of the year.

11:41 PM  
Blogger joecephas said...

hahaha yes u r kun ;p and annzian. lol. thanks bran. and u suck bry.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf !!! din even put your aussy buddy in (blackenese) .. feeling the love bro feeling the love =( ahahah jk jk !!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home